Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Future At OU


FUTURE AT OU


I cannot believe my first semester of college is almost over.


My next 7 semester at OU I already have a list of things I would like to accomplish.

First of all, I want to become a better photographer because I want to capture as many memories as I can while I'm here at OU.


I want to become more involved with my sorority. Right now I'm just a new member but I would like to advance in the leadership positions after initiation.


I also want to get involved with young life and develop a stronger relationship with God.

Making good grades has always been one of my highest priorities and I am going to strive to get a GPA of 3.5 or higher.


I have always wanted to run a marathon so I think it would be neat to build up to that!

Make and keep new friendships (which I have already done, but the more the merrier) !

Do something great that makes my mom extraordinarily proud.

Most importantly make a difference. After all if you lead the change the world will follow.



1 comment: