Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My Mission

Mission Statement


I am at my best when I have a vision to succeed. . I will try to prevent times when I get distracted and have too much on my plate. . I will enjoy my work by finding employment where I can help others. . I will find enjoyment in my personal life through hanging out with my family, watching Grey's Anatomy, swimming and running. I will find opportunities to use my natural talents and gifts such as having a positive attitude. . I can do anything I set my mind to. I will change the world for the good. . My life's journey is to find a cure for breast cancer. I would be doing it for my mom and grandmother and for the 1 in 8 women who are diagnosed with it. The results would be that I would find a cure and would save many lives. . I will be a person who my Alpha Omicron Pi sisters admire. I would like them to say that I made a difference, my 80 years on earth were not wasted but were spent helping others. . My most important future contribution to others will be leading by example. And leading with a vision. .


I will stop procrastinating and start working on:
Going to church more often and becoming closer to God.
Change my study habits.
Do more for others.


I will strive to incorporate the following attributes into my life:
Faithfulness
Thoughtfulness
Dedication


I will constantly renew myself by focusing on the four dimensions of my life:
Running a marathon.
Practice what the Bible has taught me.
Remember that anything is possible.
Positive thinking and faith that I can succeed.

1 comment: