Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Self-Discipline



The Five Areas Of My Life That Lack Self-Discipline...

1) Faith
2) School
3) Sorority
4) Health
5) Time Management

1. FAITH
I can improve my faith by finding a church in Norman that feels like home. I have not quite yet found a church that is anything like my church back home, but then again I have not looked all that into the churches around me either. Also just read the Bible every night, I usually read it once a week, but I think if I read it every night it would help me deal with my problems better.


2. SCHOOL
I still have yet to learn how to study correctly. I believe it just takes time to fall into the right habits but I'm sure I could do more to make me develop those studying habits faster and apply them to my second semester at OU.


3. SORORITY
Recently I have become more detected and driven in my sorority but I always feel like I can give it more. And I am running for VP of Chapter Development at the end of November and I believe that through this leadership position I can do great things for AOII.


4. HEALTH
I eat heathy most of the time I just need to work on exercising more. Ever since I hurt my ankle I have not been able to run or swim very well and I always loved doing that back home so hopefully after Christmas Break I can get back into the swing of things.


5. TIME MANAGEMENT
I have horrible time management. I am one of the most organized people you will ever meet but scheduling out when I should do what everyday of the week is not one of my strong suits. I can improve this with more self-motivation that I can complete stuff without procrastinating.


Nikki Cuenca has a great deal of self-discipline. I have known Nikki for three years now and ever since we have been friends she is the most independent person I have ever met. She never asks her parents for anything. She is here at OU because she is paying for it. She is also paying to be in AOII. She knows how to budget her time,faith, and money. She is an inspiration to me because she has truly worked hard for everything she has. I could not think of a better person who has earned the title of independence and being incredibly self-disciplined.


I believe that I am accountable for EVERYTHING.

I believe I am accountable to EVERYONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment